For THE TEST KITCHEN cracker rookies
– Yuzu/Schisandra/Jujube/Cinnamon/Chili Pepper (1 packet each)
|Weight||100g, 5 packets|
“What’s a cracker sampler?”
Cracker sampler is a smaller version of the gift set that contains all 5 varieties of THE TEST KITCHEN’s crackers including the SpicyChili Pepper Crackers and Savory Cinnamon Crackers.
Having a hard time making up your mind?
Well, worry no more.
It’s not too late to decide after trying every flavor with our Cracker Sampler.
Jujube Crackers (1 packet)
Schisandra Crackers(1 packet)
Cinnamon Crackers(1 packet)
Chili Pepper Crackers(1 packet)
Total 5 packets (100g)
1 serving: 1 packet
Cracker Samplers are perfect for…– Treating myself with some goodies after giving someone an Artisan Crackers Gift Set.
– Anyone tired of sweet crackers who crave the spicy flavor of our Chili Pepper Crackers
– First time eaters of THE TEST KITCHEN crackers
– Getting some healthy, 100% natural snacks for the kids
– Modestly expressing gratitude to thepeople you care for
Foods that go best with each cracker flavor:– – Refreshing Yuzu Crackers: simple plain yoghurt, milk
– Sweet Jujube Crackers: herb tea, green tea, black tea, coffee, fruit juice
– Sweet-tart Schisandra Crackers: canapé, salad, spread cheese or jam
– Savory Cinnamon Crackers: thin slices of fruit (apple, banana, melon), milk tea, yam tea
– Spicy Chili Pepper Crackers: dark beer, IPA beer, sparkling wine
Share them with people you love and enjoy the satisfaction of sharing.
Bring People Together!
Nutrition Facts Serving size: 1 packet (20g) / Total 5 servings (100g) Amount per serving Calories: 95, Carbohydrate 14g (4%), Sugars 4g, Protein 2g(4%), Fat 3.6g(7%), Saturated Fat 1.8g(12%), Trans-fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg(0%), Sodium 60mg(3%)
*( ) = Percent Daily Value
Ingredients Yuzu Crackers Yuzu preserve (Korean)(yuzu, sugar), flour (Korean), rice bran oil (Thai), cornflour (Korean), almond powder, organic unrefined sugar, brown rice powder(Korean), coconut powder, bamboo salt(Korean) Jujube Crackers Flour (Korean), rice bran oil (Thai), buckwheat powder (Korean), brown rice powder(Korean), almond powder, jujube (Korean), muscovado, organic unrefined sugar, bamboo salt(Korean) Schisandra Crackers Flour (Korean), schisandra extract (Korean)(schisandra, sugar), rice bran oil (Thai), buckwheat powder (Korean), brown rice powder(Korean), almond powder, organic unrefined sugar, coconut powder, dried cranberry(cranberry, sugar, sunflower oil), bamboo salt(Korean) Cinnamon Crackers Flour (Korean), rice bran oil (Thai), apple (Korean), brown rice powder(Korean), almond powder, muscovado, organic unrefined sugar, cinnamon powder, bamboo salt(Korean) Chili Pepper Crackers flour(Korean), rice bran powder(Thai), buckwheat powder(Korean), brown rice powder(Korean), organic unrefined sugar, pickled chili peppers(green chili peppers, soy sauce, water, sugar, vinegar, green plum extract), almond powder, bamboo salt(Korean)
– THE TEST KITCHEN Crackers Sampler contain flour, buckwheat, and soy.
– The crackers need to be consumed promptly upon opening to enjoy the crispy texture
– Expiration date is printed on the cracker box
– Crackers are like fresh flowers. Please store them in a well ventilated place out of sunlight
Packing and Delivery
– THE TEST KITCHEN takes utmost care to safely and quickly deliver the crackers to you and the people you care for
– Shipping is free for purchases over 40,000 won (shipping fee: 2,500won)
– Order cancellation due to change of heart should be made only before 3PM of business days. In case of order cancellation, please contact our customer center and check delivery status.
Returns and Exchanges
– Please understand that there may be restrictions to exchange and returns due to change of heart since our crackers are semi-perishable.
– Order cancellation due to change of heart can only be done before shipping. Please contact our customer office and check delivery status when cancelling your order.
– We do not accept return of opened/consumed or products that have perished after passing its shelf life. For specific inquiries regarding returns and exchanges please contact the customer center (after taking photo of the affected part).